Financial Rescue, LLC (FRLLC) evaluates each client’s situation on an individual basis. While the programs work aggressively to reduce your debt balances, creditors are under no contractual obligation to negotiate or accept settlement offers. Estimates are based on historical results and individual results may vary. FRLLC affiliates have been successful in negotiating for our clients unsecured debts with an average settlement of 40 to 60%.
- What is the “Financial Independence and Retiring Early” (FIRE) Movement? May 17, 2019
- Six Ways You Can Improve Your Credit Right Now April 25, 2019
- Debt Collections Harassment: Three Strategies to Get it to Stop April 22, 2019
- Credit Builder Loans: A Path Towards Rebuilding Credit February 18, 2019
- Teamwork Makes the Finances Work: How Couples Talk About Money February 18, 2019