Debt Relief. Done Right.
Debt Relief Programs
Speak to a certified debt consultant now.
FINANCIAL RESCUE EN ESPAñOL
Si necesitas atención personalizada en español, llama al 833-964-1684
Si escuchaste nuestro anuncio en la Radio
Speak to a certified debt consultant now
Hear About Us on "Scully in the Morning?"
We've been helping clients regain control of their debt and finances for over a decade, with customized programs designed to reduce your debt by 40-60%.
And the best part? You don't pay unless we get you results! Start here to learn more.
Scully for Financial Rescue
Debt Relief for Frontliners
To show our appreciation for the sacrifices they have made in response to the Coronavirus, we are offering special pricing on all programs to all Frontliners, First Responders, and Community Volunteers through the end of December 2020.
Learn How Financial Rescue Can Help Get You Out Of Debt.
Certified Debt Relief Experts
Financial Rescue is here to help you.
Our debt settlement program negotiates with your creditors for less than what you owe.
Our debt resolution partner program negotiates with the assistance of an attorney program and optional legal plan.
Our credit repair and restoration services removes inaccuracies and errors improving your credit score.
Together with our tax partners, our tax program brings you industry leading tax defense and resolution.
Free Debt Consultation
Certified Debt Consultants
Each of our debt consultants is certified through the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) , and is ready to help you on your way to living a debt-free life.
Contact us today to learn how we can help. There is no charge for your free debt relief consultation, and your information is kept 100% confidential.
Who We're Not a Good Fit For
The following are circumstances in which a debt settlement program would not work for you.
- We cannot include car loans in a debt settlement program
- We cannot include mortgages in a debt settlement program
- We cannot include student loans in a debt settlement program
- We do not offer credit cards (your current credit card debt CAN be included in debt settlement, however)
- We do not offer loans or grants of any kind
- We do not offer Section 8 programs or government assistance of any kind
- We do not offer consolidated loans
- We cannot work with a current bankruptcy (if you recently completed a BK, however, we CAN work with you)
- We cannot work with you if you do not have a job and/or income
The International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) is North America’s leading training and certification provider for debt negotiation and credit counseling. In business since 2000, IAPDA has become the training gold standard for consumer debt relief professionals. Members trained and certified by the IAPDA signify that you are working with someone who strives for excellence, has excellent product knowledge, and strives to protect you, the consumer.