Anyone that is having trouble paying his/her existing loan may qualify for a loan modification. In today’s housing market, banks are willing to work with mortgage holders who are having trouble paying their mortgage. However, homeowners with a high probability of getting a loan modification are those currently in an adjustable rate mortgage, who have a high interest rate, and/or are experiencing any kind of hardship.
- What is the “Financial Independence and Retiring Early” (FIRE) Movement? May 17, 2019
- Six Ways You Can Improve Your Credit Right Now April 25, 2019
- Debt Collections Harassment: Three Strategies to Get it to Stop April 22, 2019
- Credit Builder Loans: A Path Towards Rebuilding Credit February 18, 2019
- Teamwork Makes the Finances Work: How Couples Talk About Money February 18, 2019