Anyone that is having trouble paying his/her existing loan may qualify for a loan modification. In today’s housing market, banks are willing to work with mortgage holders who are having trouble paying their mortgage. However, homeowners with a high probability of getting a loan modification are those currently in an adjustable rate mortgage, who have a high interest rate, and/or are experiencing any kind of hardship.
- Credit Builder Loans: A Path Towards Rebuilding Credit February 18, 2019
- Teamwork Makes the Finances Work: How Couples Talk About Money February 18, 2019
- The Four Habits of the Most Successful Investors January 10, 2019
- Seven Ways a Debt Relief Program Can Improve Your Life January 9, 2019
- How to Develop a Money Mindset January 3, 2019