With both programs your debts are negotiated for less than what you owe and combining your debt together giving you one monthly payment program. Settlements are based on your ability to save sufficient funds to negotiate with creditors to substantially lower the amount you owe. The main difference between the two programs is that with our debt resolution program, you are retaining full legal representation with a licensed attorney in your state.
- How to Build Your Wealth July 17, 2019
- What is the “Financial Independence and Retiring Early” (FIRE) Movement? May 17, 2019
- Six Ways You Can Improve Your Credit Right Now April 25, 2019
- Debt Collections Harassment: Three Strategies to Get it to Stop April 22, 2019
- Credit Builder Loans: A Path Towards Rebuilding Credit February 18, 2019