With both programs your debts are negotiated for less than what you owe and combining your debt together giving you one monthly payment program. Settlements are based on your ability to save sufficient funds to negotiate with creditors to substantially lower the amount you owe. The main difference between the two programs is that with our debt resolution program, you are retaining full legal representation with a licensed attorney in your state.
- Credit Builder Loans: A Path Towards Rebuilding Credit February 18, 2019
- Teamwork Makes the Finances Work: How Couples Talk About Money February 18, 2019
- The Four Habits of the Most Successful Investors January 10, 2019
- Seven Ways a Debt Relief Program Can Improve Your Life January 9, 2019
- How to Develop a Money Mindset January 3, 2019