Official Rules for the “Round Trip Tickets for 2 to the Philippines” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sweepstakes Sponsor: Financial Rescue LLC.
Entrant: (Please see eligibility requirements).
Open to all legal residents of the continental United States and Washington DC ( excluding residents of Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, overseas military installations and other U.S. territories) who as of 9/18/2017 are 18 years of age or older. Entrants under the age of 18 or otherwise deemed a minor in his/her state of residence is not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
1. How to Join
There are a lot of ways to enter the “Round Trip Tickets for 2 to the Philippines” Sweepstakes.
You can visit http://financialrescuellc.com/ and follow the registration and entry directions provided therein.
The Sponsor provided these eight (8) acts to enter the sweepstakes with their corresponding entry/ies equivalent:
- Direct Website Registration: 1 entry
- Client Referral: 1 entries
- Client Enrollment: 1 entries
Hence, a single Entrant can have multiple entries for the sweepstakes based on the total number of the provided equivalent of the acts above. However, Entrants cannot register into the same act to gain multiple entries for the sweepstakes.
Submission of entries will begin on September 01, 2017 and the deadline of submission is on February 28, 2018.
All entries will be given a specific reference number that will be sent on the email addresses and on other social media accounts of the Entrants.
No mechanically reproduced or computer generated entries permitted. The “Sponsor” is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, or entries containing incorrect or incomplete information.
The “Sponsor” is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer, on-line, or Internet systems or services, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry or confirmation or Winner’s notice on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, problems with the “Sponsor’s” website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the “Sponsor” and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Selection of Winner. One (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected from a random drawing held on March 18, 2018 during the OK Nga Rod segment on the Adobo Nation program aired in The Filipino Channel (TFC), from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. The Winner will be notified by the Sponsor the following day of the random drawing.
- Decisions of Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfillment of all requirements.
- The “Winner” will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
Round-trip airfare for 2 from the preferred airport of the Winner anywhere in the Philippines.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $3500. Actual retail value of the Prize may vary depending on air flight fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference from actual and approximate retail value. The Winner must complete travel by December 30, 2018. If the Winner cannot complete travel by such date, Winner will forfeit the “Prize” in its entirety and Sponsor may, at its option, either select another winner in his or her place or be relieved of liability for fulfillment of the Prize. Winner is responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the Prize description, such as additional ground transportation expenses, hotel stays, airfare, incidentals, meals, beverages and any other expenses. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary.
- Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Prize is subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, or any of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries or advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible to join.
- No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of greater or equal value.
- All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
- The Winner must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form(s) within 10 days of notification. Noncompliance, or return of prize notification as undeliverable or inability to locate finalist within 5 days after notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. All travel companions must also execute a Release of Liability Form prior to ticketing. Winner and travel companion will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the travel prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes and, if the Winner, by accepting any prize, entrants and Winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability whatsoever for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cause of action, claim, cost or expense (including without limitation any property damage, personal injury and/or death) arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, any travel-related activity, and/or possession, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
- Released Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Winner's and his/her travel companion’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Winner, his/her travel companion and such transportation companies. Released Parties shall not be parties to such contracts and shall assume no responsibility in this connection. Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage of cash, cameras, jewelry, securities, heirlooms, negotiable papers or other valuables.
- Released Parties are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to use entrant’s name, biographical information, image and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrant releases and holds harmless the Released Parties for any liability, claims and causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Financial Rescue LLC or who is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in the event the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, or technical failures of any kind. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- By participating, entrants) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding with regard to all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- ARBITRATION and WAIVER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other indirect damages, (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association before a single arbitrator. (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees. Disputes arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of the Sponsor, without reference to its conflict of laws principles.
The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Financial Rescue LLC, 416 S. Hillview Drive, Milpitas, California 95035.
7. Announcement of Winner
The winner will be announced on March 18, 2018 during the OK Nga Rod segment on The Filipino Channel’s (TFC) Adobo Nation program (anytime from 6:45 PM to 7:45 PM PST).
After the random drawing, the Sponsor will send an email notification to the Winner on how to claim the Prize. The Winner’s name will be posted the next day on Financial Rescue LLC’s Official Website at http://financialrescuellc.com/ and other Financial Rescue LLC’s media platforms (Official Facebook Account, Twitter, press releases, etc.)